Saturday, February 7, 2015

Funny Story...



Yeah, so I'm not getting the M3, or likely the Z3.


Deposit put down on this, which was always a dark horse candidate:


Non-performance pack (no brembos, no 19" wheels/tires/upgraded springs), and non premium, no leather, lots of doo dadds missing, but either way, PP, or premium it was going to be $4k more. I'd rather invest that in suspension and moving to ESP where you can really let this thing sing.



Looking at bumping the tires to 265/35-18's and run F-Street for a while, then upgrade the exhaust, intially, and start getting advice on suspension, for a move to E-Street Prepared. Supposedly, the move to a Magnaflow exhaust yields another 30hp at the wheels, so engine hp the car would be in the 470hp range. I don't know that I need to do much more than that. I'll be focusing on suspension and getting the R-comp rubber to stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment