Sunday, August 25, 2013

MurphysLaww Racing, may be back in limited business soon...

After nearly half a year sitting on the sidelines during lack of funds, time, and opportunity, I should be returning to limited racing in the Street tire class, with some hopefully semi-competitive tools.


Finally caught Koni's 20% sale with money in the Paypal account from recent new homebased business profits.

Added to a set of used Dunlop Z2's, I should have a somewhat added performance envelope over the stock suspension and crap tires I had been using.

The BMW 2.8 has a plan now too. I expect to be placing it in a stripped BMW Z3 chassis sometime next year, to compete, initally in F-prepared class if I can get the chassis into the class(the porsche boxter is there, so shouldn't be a problem), and then after adding an Active Autowerkes stage two supercharger to it, then to move to X-prepared class.



No comments:

Post a Comment